Thursday, September 12, 2013

Funny sites worth mentioning (As for Me)

What the Fudge. Its been effin too long since I last opened this, I actually forgotten about it. 

So What's up? Any new things I've learned? Im not gonna bore you on what I am doing at work or what I do at home. 




As of the past months, I've been derping on some internet websites whether funny or not. I've come across the CHIVEa website that involves funny pictures, videos, boobs and girls (yes, they got awesome pictures of girls out there,hahaha). To all chivers and chivettes out there, hello and KCCO.



And also if you want random trolling on photoshop requests, you can try this website of the photoshop troll that keeps messing up or should i say "trolls" every request given to him. I'm not a photoshop master and I can say, i'm really entertained the way he handles those photos with creativity. 





And if you are a 9gag fan, I've also come to a set of websites that resembles 9gag, I don't effin care who started first that kind of websites but if it entertains me when I'M feckin bored, its a go, so there it goes, maybe some know it, maybe some don't, try memecenter or likealaugh

Hey, Im not doing SEO here for this websites, I'm just sharing some things here I've seen and I enjoyed browsing. Maybe some lonely soul out there needs this kind of sites or maybe you need something to wake you up when eyes are getting sleepy at boredom. Geez. Im wondering why I am talking to myself, haha.  




No comments:

Post a Comment