Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reaction: What the fox say

Ok, I've been a little late in this song, but I'm seeing this over at 9gag and other sites, also my officemates are giggling about this, so I tried viewing the music video.


And my reaction was, WHAT THE FUCK DID I LISTENED AND WATCHED? but still it was fun watching it, haha.


Well let's list some pros and cons I find about this.

Let's start about the pros.

1. Catchy beat - My brother told me the beat was good (I told him about this and he listened too), I also find the beat catchy, able to make my head nod when I hear this.

2. Dropping the beat - The song starts with a slow beat, then when the chorus starts, BOOOMMMM. All hell broke loose, I find the chorus quite entertaining and funny.

3. Video is fun (As for me) - Yep, I find the dance steps funny and entertaining. (Makes me wanna dance it too :D)

And about the cons

1. Deep lyrics (sarcastically) - Yep, the lyrics was deep, it was so deep it nearly drowned me T.T

2. What happened to Music - I've read comments on youtube that says what happened to Music, I find the song really fun but I agree with them, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MUSIC? 

3. Effect to Society - If you noticed, generation became worse and worse (this is all in my opinion, if you got your opinion, fine, but this is mine), swaggy kids with girlfriends (the 10-14 kids), attention seekers, violence, etc. And internet plays a big part in it. So what would be the effect of this?maybe something like this.

What the fox say.



No comments:

Post a Comment