Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Third

Hey there, This is the third cup I made, sorry if its kinda late. 
Been busy on work and some things that we did for the halloween decorations, maybe ill post it also :D 
wahahaha.. so here's the third cup :D 

The birthday cup
Yep, Made this for my Girlfriend, it's her birthday next week and I'm planning on also giving this with her gift.

Now for the different shots, I'm not a great photographer, so please bear with me :) this is also just taken from my cellphone's cam :D 

The other side

A little bit to the left
Yep, that's my girlfriend :D 

A shot with my other creations :D 

Credits to where I got the cup :D 
The Bunny and the dinosaur :D

I just hope she likes it :D wish me luck :D 
And now what would be the 4th cup? :D 









No comments:

Post a Comment