Thursday, November 21, 2013

The RushMoore Project

And how many days did it went by before I posted again here, damn. 
Been a long time, the cup and the wall drawing had been delayed also. 
Anyway, ill post one today, hmmm, maybe the wall first.  

Well, this had been drawn before halloween.

Our officemates insisted on drawing on the wall for our halloween decorations (Pity I didn't got a shot on our decorations, only the drawing when we were finished, I'm on Night shift when we did this). So we searched first on the internet on what we would draw.

We found this.



Unfortunately, we only got a black whiteboard marker, so we only drew it on black and white markers. 
And here is the end result :) 2 persons did this :) me and my friend.






Yep, we got an error there, the large space between the 3 faces and another face, hahaha, still we are proud of it :D 

The 4th cup right?haha, will post it also, maybe on weekend :D 
See yah.


No comments:

Post a Comment