Monday, December 2, 2013

The Fourth kind.. I mean cup :P


Hello :D 

Fourth cup on the go :D 
Sorry if I posted this late:D
Actually this cup was a gift to me of a friend :D 
He saw what i was doing in the cups and then he decided to borrow a cup and my colored pencils :D 

I could really say that he is kinda good in shading..
I myself is having some difficult time in this shading part ( if you noticed, mine is kinda colorful, not like this one, with the shading thing.
And more pictures of the cup :D 
The spartan at the back? he's finished, but kinda different XD
the cups as background

Side. Side. Side

The other side :D
 

And that's all folks, kinda busy this days due to work and other stuff.
well Ill post the next cup when I got the time :D 
See yah.





No comments:

Post a Comment