Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Die Glocke (The Bell)


Here I am again still talking to myself..
No guys, I’m not a Nazi fan or what, but I just encountered it in a book of James Rollins: The Black Order , and curiosity got the better part of me to research what is really in that bell.

And this is what I found.

Die Glocke is a Nazi superweapon. They say it was capable of antigravity or free energy research. It was first described by Igor Witkowski and popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook as well as by writers such as Joseph P. Farrell. Quite boring, right? But what makes my curiosity go up (this is according to the book I have read) is when the fall of the Reich started, Allied Forces have started a race to gather the technology developed by the Germans, when the Russian force arrived in the area where Die Glocke  is located, 60 scientists have been slaughtered and shot to the head, which left me wondering, what in hell is in that bell?


While doing my research I suddenly came into a website that discusses about the Die Glocke, you can check out his site through here http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/01/12/the-nazi-bell-anti-gravity-discovered-show-me/Also his topics are all very interesting, now I sounded like a promodizer. Haha. But im still wondering where in hell is that bell and what can It do

No comments:

Post a Comment