Monday, October 22, 2012

Jump.Jump.Jump
I forgot to post for the past days.
Now im reading my online diary again.

hmmmmmm..
Quite bored here.


Now I am wondering whether i still should post or not.
I was so busy this past days and we had a meeting about issues encountered in our last regression testing, now maybe your thinking, this guy is blabbering something nonsense again.

Yeah it is all nonsense, by the way, do you know any browser game that is quite interesting, yeah like shakes and fidget, honestly i also don't know how this game got my attention, I am not a fan of turn based games and the like but still this game got me addicted.

But wait, maybe its the boredom in our office that made me enjoy this game, as you can see, working at night shift isn't fun, since college, I told myself that i don't work for money, I work for what i enjoy doing. Yeah, I was enjoying my work but I'm not enjoying my shift, my team told me to just enjoy it and go with the flow and think about the money, but honestly, it still doesn't amuse me. 


Ok, time for my shake and fidgets game, see you some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment