Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shift is gonna end

Finally an hour to go, and ill be going back home, for those guys out there (if someone's reading this or im just talking to myself, see what boredom can do) whos wondering what in hell am i doing in the middle of the night, no folks im not a call center agent but sometimes i wish, im just a low life scum preying on some random passerby, haha, just kidding, I work as a QA in night shift.

Yeah,QA,instead of just hitting the covers and having a good sleep,im here,but why i am complaining?at least i got a job. Anyway random ideas that came in my mind just a few hours ago, im thinking if should i just go the bathroom,get a cubicle and sleep. Im not a vampire that is awake at night.


Speaking of vampires, who is a fan here of the sparkling vampire of twilight saga? (now im talking again to myself,stupid me). Well good luck, i hope you had a good childhood. Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment